The Breasts are Birdhouses

Garden Goddess Sculpture by Charlie Holden, Master Puppeteer (contact info here) installed in Joan’s garden.  Scroll down for entire body view.

Charlie makes birdhouses out of tree parts and I gave one to the grandchildren for Christmas last year. A bird family moved in this Spring.

1. Sue reinfeld

I love it! The details are great. Even the belly button and hair.

August 25, 2010 at 12:18 am

2. If you’re asking your blog, maybe you are getting tired having to come up with something everyday? If so, why not try every other day or a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule?
    Just some other random thoughts before my morning coffee…

August 25, 2010 at 6:53 am

3. Bernie

Good Morning Ruthie, I, for one, look forward to your daily blog and am disappointed if I log on to my computer before you send it! As long as you feel like doing it, I will continue to look! You do a great job. God bless.

August 25, 2010 at 7:19 am

4. laura

what a creative bird house. I’ll still “subscribe”

August 25, 2010 at 7:23 am

5. Keep it up Ruth. Post the photographs that relate to your day.

— Keith

August 25, 2010 at 7:38 am

6. LMAO!!!

August 25, 2010 at 9:33 am

7. Kay Comini

I love this. I want one for my garden. And I love looking at your photos every day and reading your daily thoughts. I skip it some days…limited time, you know…but am glad I have the option every day. thanks.

August 25, 2010 at 10:15 am

8. mary ann

hi Ruth, I love looking at your photos and keeping up with your busy world! keep them coming……….

August 25, 2010 at 1:35 pm

9. Beth Piraino

This is fabulous—both the photographs and the carvings which are truly creative pieces. Keep it coming

August 26, 2010 at 7:27 am

10. Toni

I haven’t been checking my e-mail much while in The Netherlands-but I vote to keep the blog!!

August 27, 2010 at 4:30 pm