What’s in a Garage? (2 views)

New homes in the burbs might have a 3-car. Many city houses don’t have one! Saw this 1-car garage while stopped at a red light on Steuben Street.  No automatic garage door opener on this one.  My garage doors fold, glass panes at the top of each panel from the late 1920’s when it was built, and a tin ceiling! Garages-  attached, detached,  living quarters above.  The bus garages taken from the parking lot at the gym by Bakery Square.  “Things you find in a garage”, a good category for a game show. Mine is full of sleds, garbage cans, pruning shears, a stack of shingles, window washer fluid and old golf clubs. Time for a garage sale!

1. laura

i don’t have an official garage. but i’m sure it would be full of crap

August 26, 2010 at 6:58 am

2. Marlene

Next time your at my house you need to take a picture of all the junk in my garage.

August 26, 2010 at 8:57 am

3. erica

I don’t have a garage either, …. thinking, with a jolt, it’s my house! :-)

August 26, 2010 at 9:25 am

my garage is used to store my kids stuff that they haven’t taken, probably won’t take, but don’t want me to get rid of – i would love to put my car in there

August 26, 2010 at 11:53 am

5. Same as Erica! Very perceptive, Erica.

August 26, 2010 at 12:08 pm

6. Great photo. Thanks. I am in the garage door business and search the internet for interesting garage door related photos.

August 26, 2010 at 1:51 pm