Foggy Morning School Bus Stop

Foggy Monday Morning School Bus Stop

1. Lynda

So sorry I couldn’t make it last night Ruth…glad it went well…there was no doubt in my mind that it would…you are so multi-talented!!!

That fog was crazy yesterday morning…

November 16, 2010 at 6:08 am

2. Sue reinfeld

That is a cool picture. Congrats Ruth E.

November 16, 2010 at 7:16 am

3. Laura M

very sleepy hallow

November 16, 2010 at 7:28 am

4. Kay Comini

That was amazing fog on Monday. I thought maybe we were hiding in shame after the Steelers poor playing on Sunday night :-). Like the shot.
    Loved the screening last night. Nice turnout, good show, good snacks.

November 16, 2010 at 8:53 am

5. Shuey

I am so overwhelmed by the beauty of the light (or lack of) and detail you captured in this and the stadium photos. You have definitely moved up to a higher plane of capability. Thanks for sharing your appreciation of the beauty all around you.
    Shuey

November 16, 2010 at 10:07 am

It’s not that foggy here yet but the temperatures are dropping rapidly. The fog off the Ohio River can sometimes be blinding. Ruth, do you have a planner who sets these awesome shots up for you?? You always seem to be just the right place at just the right time for that perfect picture!!

November 16, 2010 at 10:27 am

7. Lucille Koehler

A comment on a comment;artists have the unique ability to “see” the great picture around them.I’ve read that Michaelangelo saw the sculpture in the huge piece of marble before he struck his first blow. My son-in-law used to describe his plans for remodeling an old house but I still couldn’t visualize it.
    Whenever I see overhead wires, I think of the directions given to me 40 years ago to find my way to a school:when you see a pair of tennis shoes dangling from the overhead wires, make an immediate right turn. You could call it homemade GPS.

November 16, 2010 at 11:03 am

8. Lucille Koehler

I saw the announcement of your meeting last night and am glad to hear it went well

November 16, 2010 at 11:04 am

9. Joyce

Amazing shot of the school bus headlights in the fog! Before I retired, there were days I had to drive down our mountain in thick fog to go into school. My knuckles would be white by the time I got to the bottom of our 2400ft. mountain! Your picture brings back vivid memories.

November 16, 2010 at 12:02 pm

10. Oh Wow! Really Like this one!

November 16, 2010 at 3:26 pm