How Many Snowmen in this Collection?

When we got to the party Friday night I saw this display of snowmen in the front entrance hall.  Later, I asked if I could photograph it and blog it and was given permission but  I was told that the edict is, “No more snowmen!”

But the grouping is sweet. Turns out Tim never had a collection. And so the snowman collection began.  But then it had to stop!

Not sure which one was the first snowman in the collection.

Still thinking about a collection begins.

L. wrote and said she collects Creches. When is a collection complete?

1. So I wrote that it seems snowmen never have any ears, and Mary replied,”You think they want to listen to that song all the time?”

December 19, 2010 at 8:26 am

2. Toni

I did a Frosty the Snowman book – the Hallmark kind that records your voice – for the grandkids in Holland this year. It was a big hit!! They loved it!

December 19, 2010 at 8:43 am

3. laura

They don’t have any ears! I think snowmen are like the scarecrows of winter.

December 19, 2010 at 9:31 am

4. Lara

I have one of the same snowmen in his collection.

December 19, 2010 at 10:33 am

5. Lucille Koehler

My daughter Betsy, an English teacher, could recite paragraphs from Moby Dick and wrote many papers on Melville’s classic story but finally said,”Mother, no more whales!”
    My niece’s husband has an overflowing cupboard of elephants.

December 19, 2010 at 11:09 am

I don’t think collectors of anything ever stop collecting, or at least looking when they are shopping. What they collect, they will always love!

December 19, 2010 at 12:09 pm