UPS Delivery in Motion

While I am trying to get down to the other building for ninth period. A little afternoon drama /delay.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

1. Laura O.

Did the UPS guy get back in the truck? Did he go into the house? Some elicit afternoon affair?

March 26, 2011 at 1:25 am

2. Toni

This is definitely familiar to me. We always have packages going back and forth. In fact this morning we’ll be mailing Finn’s presents for his 4th birthday in early April. Just got everything wrapped and boxed up last night. Unfortunately, it costs a bundle to mail overseas!! Our daughter in law is always happy if we send some GAP or Old Navy clothing. Of course, the kids want toys!! They know their delivery man in Breda!! We are always happy to see packages coming this way, too!!

March 26, 2011 at 7:11 am

I remember when Yoni and I waited for one of the Harry Potter books to arrive. He was so excited.

March 26, 2011 at 8:03 am

4. erica

who doesn’t like to get a package?
    or your photos every day!!???
    Ruth, the UPS delivery everyday to our home …. UnitedPhotoService!!!:-)
    xoxox

March 26, 2011 at 8:25 am

5. Laura

i love getting mail

March 26, 2011 at 8:52 am

6. Cj

When the boys in brown are in town I never frown : )

March 26, 2011 at 10:12 am

Louisville is a UPS hub so there are always lots of UPS planes flying over and the trucks are very common around here. Good picture!

March 26, 2011 at 11:16 am

8. D. B,

Packages are always great, esp when it’s a surprise from an old friend. Thanks for my daily smile.

March 27, 2011 at 9:17 pm

9. Hootie

When I get mail from UPS ,it’s something Aaron ordered and I get to mail it (and pay postage) to Slovakia.Smart kid,isn’t he?

March 29, 2011 at 12:38 pm