You know you make me wanna (Shout!), Kick my heels up and (Shout!)

“Throw my hands up and (Shout!)”

SHOUT- Originally recorded by the Isley Brothers in 1959- Here Nancy and friend Eric kick up their heels at Lauren and Jesse’s wedding in Alexandria, PA. It was fun to catch them mid-air.

(I know, the woman’s legs under Eric confuse the photo but I liked the effort and energy of their enthusiastic dancing)

Bridesmaid Nancy and friend Eric dance to SHOUT!

1. What fun!

September 18, 2011 at 7:41 am

• Thanks for your nice comment today! It was fun.

September 19, 2011 at 5:44 pm

I love the lady’s legs under Eric. It makes for an interesting picture. Good Job!

September 18, 2011 at 7:46 am

3. I love the expression on Nancy’s face; and I agree with Sue that the contrast of Eric’s suited body paired with female legs is intriguing; definitely makes people stop & linger at the image a bit longer. :)

September 18, 2011 at 8:33 am

• Nancy said she didn’t think she jumped so high, that it must be the photography! Let me tell you, she DID jump that hight!

September 19, 2011 at 5:47 pm

4. he looks like he is wearing Lady Stilts

September 18, 2011 at 8:36 am

5. yes I remember this song – 1963 in my first dancing lesson!

September 18, 2011 at 9:14 am

6. Cj

If I could dance again… there is no better song. Any good dance marathoner knows SHOUT! Great photo Ruth, great memories
    … a little bit sorter now a little bit softer now :)

September 18, 2011 at 11:01 am

Oh yes!! I DO remember dancing to that song many many years ago and loved it – it always got everybody up dancing at any party!

September 18, 2011 at 11:36 am

8. erica

Fun to see “what people wear to a wedding!” in2011. And the black bridesmaids dresses! Unthinkable when I got married LOOOOOOOOOOOOOG ago. Shoes, too! The pink dressy flip-flops on the guest at right!!! Yes, love the energy!

September 18, 2011 at 12:00 pm

• For my wedding 10 years ago, I “allowed” (encouraged) each of my (3) bridesmaids to select a ‘little black dress’ of their choosing. Not only did each gal look (and FEEL) fabulous, but they also now have a nice dress to wear to ‘black tie’ events. :)

September 18, 2011 at 1:27 pm

9. Awesome action shot!

September 18, 2011 at 1:26 pm

10. What a cool shot! More feet off the floor than on it!

September 18, 2011 at 4:01 pm