Joyce Captures A Construction Worker’s Image in NYC

My college friend took the train into Grand Central and met my sister and me in Bryant Park today. We walked to the Museum of Modern Art, saw the Cindy Sherman Show and Eugene Atget Show.

Joyce is an adventuresome street photographer, capturing all sorts of people in the city. This worker was happy to oblige. I photographed her photographing him. We had a fun time at the MOMA Sculpture Garden, dueling photographers.

1. brings back some memories thanks ruth!

April 5, 2012 at 2:35 am

2. Sonel

Stunning shots Ruth! Looks like you had lots of fun. :)

April 5, 2012 at 3:27 am

3. I see you’re enjoying the Big Apple. Yay! I like the shot of the man “posing” with the cell phone, the photographer, and the statue.

April 5, 2012 at 9:35 am

4. thirdhandart

Great captures Ruth! My husband and I are often dueling photographers too. Glad you are enjoying NYC!

April 5, 2012 at 3:57 pm

5. Fun to see Ruthie in 3-D!!! (Definitely next week we’ll be posting about her stay with us!) I’d love to be free to wander around NYC – someday! Looks like you had a great time!

April 5, 2012 at 6:28 pm

6. Look how tall you are. I always imagine you about 3 inches high. Great photos. I love the worker striking a pose.

April 5, 2012 at 6:55 pm

7. I love you snapping her – and I love how happy *he* looked!

April 6, 2012 at 6:21 pm

8. Glad to see you enjoying yourself and taking wonderful pictures.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

April 8, 2012 at 5:53 am