Note to Self: Leave Home Ten Minutes Earlier

Two school buses and a garbage truck stopped on the narrow street as I made my way to school. A standstill, brake lights on. Do you worry? No, you photograph the scene. Write a note to self.

1. It use to be that the garbage men came early in the morning before a lot of traffic was on the road and they didn’t block the streets.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

May 17, 2012 at 12:22 am

2. A whole 10 minutes! Is the view that much better in front of that school bus?

May 17, 2012 at 2:48 am

3. Commenters: BE SURE TO UNCHECK THE little box so you aren’t notified from wordpress
    It is just below this box
    I thought I had removed it but guess not
    Otherwise you will receive an annoying email from WORDPRESS about the comment,
    Thanks to Marti for the heads up that this is still happening.

See it on the left bottom, just below this box??

Not sure why they screwed this up and why they don’t go back to the earlier version. Improvements aren’t always improvements!!

May 17, 2012 at 7:09 am

I think I’ll give Hesh a camera so he can photograph the traffic instead of . . .

May 17, 2012 at 7:27 am

5. Well, I found the little box…thanx for helping all of us out with that information. I have to admit I dont miss teh early morning rush hour!.

May 17, 2012 at 8:49 am

6. Erica Wells

Life in the City!!!! :-) I am still getting emails from Word Press too.

May 17, 2012 at 9:30 am

7. Ha ha! That was me yesterday!! Great pic.

May 17, 2012 at 1:40 pm

8. Yup, no need to stress out about things you can’t control. Cool to just take a pic, then relax and wait. :)

May 17, 2012 at 3:41 pm

9. I love how you see everything as a subject.

May 18, 2012 at 7:32 pm