Locker Contents

Wednesday is the last day with students- Friday the last day of school for the year.

20120612-231536.jpg

1. That’s one photo that needs no title, caption, nor explanation.

June 13, 2012 at 12:54 am

2. thesweetkitten

You’re lucky! I still have one month to go with my adult students who all seem to be tired and grumpy.

June 13, 2012 at 2:36 am

3. Toni

Yippee!!!! Well deserved vacation time! Our grandkids finish on the 29th.

June 13, 2012 at 6:20 am

Have a wonderful summer!

June 13, 2012 at 7:13 am

5. Kristin

Love it!

June 13, 2012 at 7:34 am

6. Vincie

Oh, I remember those days. I remember checking lockers for library books and then delivering them to the Mount Washington branch of the Carnegie Library.

June 13, 2012 at 7:58 am

7. Gail Radley

Hooray

June 13, 2012 at 8:20 am

8. JB

My son graduated high school two years ago, and there is a large sports bag still sitting in his bedroom which holds the contents of his locker from those years. Perhaps now that he’s home on college break I’ll bring it to his attention. I wonder what’s in there? JB

June 13, 2012 at 10:34 am

9. This is why you shut the locker, walk away slowly and swear disavow all knowledge of said contents. Ha, I used said as an adjective! That was probably a bonus question in seventh grade.

June 13, 2012 at 7:16 pm

10. I remember some friends of mine who filled entire trash canss (literally) with all of the junk they had accumulated over the 9 months of school. This guy doesn’t look too bad… ;)

June 17, 2012 at 10:15 am