Night Game

and the row of houses on the road above the stadium intrigued me. It was homecoming. This is the other side in the stands- Perry HS.

The view from the home side is so different. No city skyline and the church with the gold dome. A totally different view.

A lovely night weather-wise and 12 points on the scoreboard but not enough to win.

Today I wore blue and gold for school spirit and I won the faculty raffle for being dressed in school colors.

I won a navy fleece on Thursday -with the school insignia.  I took it to the game tonight but no chill so lugged it around instead of getting to wear it. Morning is going to come early tomorrow. Night now.

On the way home on Carson Street

1. Lovely scenes, Ruth. Have a great weekend. :) Congrats on winning the fleece. I’m sure you’re going to need it very soon.

September 21, 2012 at 3:19 am

Those row houses do stand out. I am proud that you showed school and team spirit.

September 21, 2012 at 8:53 am

3. Vincie

Gorgeous shots of the South Side!

September 21, 2012 at 9:06 am

4. Donna

Glad to hear you wore school colors and won a prize. Now you can knit a scarf and hat to wear in the winter.

September 21, 2012 at 1:52 pm

5. It’s been quite some time since I’ve been to a high school game and I really do miss it. They can be a lot of fun for the fans, no matter the age.

September 22, 2012 at 3:16 am

6. I can feel movement in your second pic.

September 23, 2012 at 8:59 pm