Reverse Root Beer Float at Jeni’s

Columbus Ohio
We got ice cream cones after supper at Jeni’s. Their salty caramel flavor is really good. There was a sign for a reverse root beer float.
Of course, I had to ask…. Cream soda and root beer ice cream. I had a scoop of root beer ice cream along with the salty caramel.  Next time I will try the float!
Jeni’s is delicious

20121013-225719.jpg

20121013-225740.jpg

20121013-230325.jpg

1. The ice-creams look really delicious :-) I don’t think we have Dry Vanilla Bean Soda in Australia. I haven’t heard of it before.

October 13, 2012 at 11:41 pm

2. I am making ice cream today too, with my own fresh milk and cream.. maybe we should experiment with floats now.. c

October 14, 2012 at 10:30 am

• I want to come to your house. :)

October 14, 2012 at 2:13 pm

• cecilia

Over you come then!!! you can help milk this afternoon c

October 14, 2012 at 4:46 pm

• Stef

Oh. If I have to milk a cow, then I might have to reconsider. (Large animals make me kind of nervous: http://smilekiddo.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/16-ride-a-horse/) Then again, I would probably do it, just because I’ve never done it before. :)

October 14, 2012 at 8:29 pm

• cecilia

you could always just sit on the fence and watch, with the dogs, cats and the peacocks!

October 14, 2012 at 8:33 pm

• Stef

Ooohh, puppies and peacocks? I’m totally in! Where am I headed? :)

October 14, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Everything looks delicious and reminds me of summertime.

October 14, 2012 at 11:26 am

4. I would also be very curious about a “reverse” float – I’m glad you asked! (And then let us all know.) :)

Salty caramel = yum. Salty caramel + dark chocolate = delicious! ;)

October 14, 2012 at 2:13 pm