Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful

Thankful for Family. There is much to be thankful for but I feel this sums it up for me.

If you are a follower of the blog you’ve seen this photograph from last August when Matthew was back from Croatia.

Just one photo in response to this challenge.

We aren’t in the same geographic location this Thanksgiving so I am reposting the summer family shot when could be together!

1. How lovely to have everyone together for a family photo. Gorgeous. :)

November 23, 2012 at 10:52 pm

2. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | Simply Charming

3. Gail Radley

Ruthie you did good!

November 24, 2012 at 4:04 am

4. Kristin

A beautiful family! I love this picture.

November 24, 2012 at 6:39 am

5. Toni

Nine perfect reasons you have to be thankful for today and always! Plus more – so it’s all good!!

November 24, 2012 at 6:47 am

6. I am thankful you are my mother

November 24, 2012 at 8:53 am

A perfect picture for Thankful!

November 24, 2012 at 8:59 am

8. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | Mirth and Motivation

9. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Thankful | Just Snaps

The only thing missing in that picture is YOU!!

November 24, 2012 at 11:18 am

11. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful « What's (in) the picture?

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | Marsha Lee

13. This really is a lovely pic and your children and grandchildren are beautiful. I’m sure you know how lucky you are, and in this respect I am also as luck with my boys and their children. It warms the old cockles of the heart so it does. ;-) That sounds like an Irish saying, but I think I got it from Robert Newton as Long John Silver.
    Hope you had a great celebration.
    Regards
    Mark

November 24, 2012 at 8:45 pm

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | Mike Hardisty Photography

15. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | Adventures We Seek

16. BEAUTIFUL!

November 26, 2012 at 3:39 pm

17. Family is everything. Beautiful smiles that lights up the world ! Wishing you and your family all the joys in life….

November 26, 2012 at 5:16 pm

18. Go family! (Including doll babies and sock monkeys.) :)

November 30, 2012 at 2:24 pm

19. Dear Ruth, this is delightful!

November 30, 2012 at 3:38 pm