Dog Walker and a Snowy Tree

IMG_0587

Scroll down for the crop with the dog walker and his dogs in the distance.  Didn’t see him when I shot the photo.

Another color photograph that looks black and white.  Shot with a  EF Canon 50mm 1.2L  Lens-  500 ISO  f/16, 125 shutter.  Wish I had tried a few more settings at the time but wanted to get home.

Thursday the temperature is to be in the 50’s.  Unusual fluctuation- one day twenties and snow and ice, another day about zero, now up to sixty?

Something feels off.

Dog Walker in the Snow

1. I love the first photo of the tree. I am just starting to crop my photos and enjoying the different perspective they bring :-)

February 7, 2013 at 12:19 am

• I try not to crop my photos but was surprised to find the dog walker when I looked on the computer screen tonight, choosing a photo of the day. Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

February 7, 2013 at 12:35 am

2. looks like a wonderland to me rutheh, so stark and smooth, and spindly, and black and white :)

February 7, 2013 at 2:30 am

3. Très impressionnante la première photo.

February 7, 2013 at 4:16 am

I’m sure the dogs are enjoying the snow.

February 7, 2013 at 7:12 am

5. A great photo, Ruth, and thanks for the complimentary eye test. I located the dogs and walker on my own. These glasses will be good for another year.

February 7, 2013 at 8:29 am

6. Delightful photo of a winter scene. It made me want to go and get my hot cup of tea!

February 7, 2013 at 9:36 am

7. That tree picture is AMAZING! And i never would have spotted the dog walker unless you pointed him out – but what a fun “Easter egg” for people who admire your images for a period of time. (Like in a gallery showing, perhaps?) ;)

February 7, 2013 at 9:43 am

• Ah, the gallery showing is going on right now and if you were closer I know you would go and find all sorts of Easter Eggs! Thanks for looking and making time to comment today.

February 7, 2013 at 8:11 pm

8. you take beautiful photos! i found you just now while trying to find something roanoke and your picture came up with that great garage with coke signs (outside of roanoke)

February 7, 2013 at 10:49 am

• Thanks Tanya. I am so glad you stopped by the blog today. That garage deteriorates a bit more every time I go down to visit.

February 7, 2013 at 8:09 pm

9. What a wonderful tree – full of character – and i always love it when i get home and find a surprise in my photos. Often an exotic bug in a flower or the like.

February 8, 2013 at 7:46 am