Winter Sun on a Chain Link Fence

The neighborhood of Bloomfield.  IMG_0610

1. Love this, Ruth. :)

February 12, 2013 at 8:17 pm

2. This pic looks like a summer day – did you take it in the recent past? (I think I see snow on some roof tops…)

February 12, 2013 at 10:25 pm

• Just this week

February 13, 2013 at 5:33 am

• February 5th. I went and looked.

February 13, 2013 at 7:44 am

3. You keep finding Sun to photograph and our skies have been nothing but gray. Today was another dismal day, although at least there was no rain. or snow. Keep finding and taking pictures of sunlit scenes, Ruth, It will remind us that these gray days are numbered.

February 13, 2013 at 1:02 am

4. good that there is sunlight – I love sunlight – and hate fences …

February 13, 2013 at 2:09 am

5. I’ve always loved the pattern of a chain link over a landscape. I also live the pattern if a metal screen when taken really close up.

February 13, 2013 at 6:25 am

Bloomfield is a interesting neighborhood. The shadows make it more interesting.

February 13, 2013 at 7:14 am

7. Rob

You always amaze me how you capture the beauty of simple things in our lives. People pass by chain link fences everyday and some people even think they are ugly. You just have a wonderful way of finding beauty in everything. Because of you I look any many things differently now, and I wonder, at 63 yrs of age how many beautiful things I have missed in my life because I just “didn’t see it”. Thanks.

February 13, 2013 at 9:58 am

• Thanks Rob, for looking and commenting today. I know you are seeing many beautiful things in your life- MARY!!!

February 13, 2013 at 3:56 pm

8. That is a wonderful and creative picture!

February 13, 2013 at 2:19 pm

• Thanks Meg.

February 13, 2013 at 3:55 pm

9. What a great shot and I love the homes in the background… Are you in Europe or was it taken there? ;-)

February 17, 2013 at 2:48 am