Do You Even Think About What You See in the Trash?

Due to Penn Avenue closure, I ended up in a Bloomfield Alley and caught this trash scene with the iPhone as I waited to get out into the main road.

Do you think people get tired of looking at what’s on their wall?

trash

I think its pretty – but what do i know – I can’t recall ever throwing art away.

October 7, 2013 at 10:03 pm

2. Gail Radley

Sometimes YES sometimes Never

October 8, 2013 at 9:44 am

3. Not often, Ruth. We did once in the early days of our marriage, throw away an old, very dark and depressing oil painting passed on to us by hubby’s aunt. I sometimes think about it, and wonder if it may have been really valuable. Too late now, I guess. :)

October 8, 2013 at 10:43 am

4. Quick – go back & pick up that piece of art. It has character :)

October 8, 2013 at 6:31 pm

5. I do think about what I see in trash, Ruth. In fact, the best “trash viewing” is during the first 2 weeks of the year, once the Christmas decorations get tossed instead of put away. It’s not that I enjoy seeing the decorations thrown away but there is something chuckle-worthy seeing Santa peaking out from under a garbage can lid, as if in hiding. :)

October 8, 2013 at 11:05 pm

6. That’s a really interesting pic! (And print.) I have given away art, but I can’t bear to just throw it away.

October 11, 2013 at 12:01 pm