I’m thinking about Stef’s Three Daily Delights blog and how she faithfully lists three delights from her day. Thanks Stef for the inspiration.
Here are 7 surprises captured by the handy iPhone, save #2,shot with Canon 5D.
1. Jack found the fresh snow when he opened the front door Saturday morning. That’s my unpacked suitcase by the front door. Surprise!
2. My wonderful DIL Erika sent a hot cup of coffee out with Anna as I was watching the kids play in the snow in the backyard. (this is the only shot with the regular camera) Yes, that’s a Roadside America souvenir travel cup. Surprise!
3. Penny the Golden Doodle actually watches TV(Christmas Vacation) at Laura and James’ house. Matthew and I arrived Friday night and ate delicious bowls of chili and cornbread, after a 6 hour drive in the snow and traffic (usually a 3 1/2 hour trip).
4. My SIL James’ parents sent the wonderful gift of perfect, juicy pears. I sliced one and it disappeared in seconds. Thanks Chuck and Sharon.
5. Thursday afternoon I was stuck in traffic in the rain and saw this pink building and two pink vehicles for Bread and Pastries. This is the true color, not enhanced! Surprise.
6. Anna(9) baked a cake all by herself then took a sandwich bag, turned it inside out and filled it with buttercream and then snipped the tip of the corner off and proceeded to decorate the chocolate cake.
7. Kerry, the student teacher(Art Department) did some serious baking and made special message cookies for the last day of school before Winter Break. Surprise!
December 22, 2012 | Categories: Weekly Photo Challenge | Tags: baking, cake, Columbus OH, cookies, family, food, fruit, Golden Doodle, Pittsburgh PA, postaday, school, snow, travel, weekly photo challenge: surprise | 8 Comments