Panza Gallery, Millvale- Interior/Exterior

Formerly a German Dance Hall.  There is always an art exhibit, portrait (Mon) and Figure Drawing(Th) classes and expert framing. PANZAgallery  115 Sedgwick Street  Millvale Pa 15209  412.821.0959  panzagallery@mac.com Wed.Thurs.Fri.10-5     Sat10-3       Click here to see Mark Panza’s photographs.

Monday Night Portrait Class at Panza's

Where I get all my framing done.

1. Beth Piraino

They do an excellent job of framing

September 15, 2010 at 7:36 am

2. Laura

I like the chairs against the wall

September 15, 2010 at 7:52 am

Having never attending an art class, I really liked seeing the inside of one. I actually love the linoleum – call me old-fashioned – it’s easy to keep clean!

September 15, 2010 at 8:29 am

The floor kinda looks patriotic.

September 15, 2010 at 9:31 am

5. erica

so many intersting “things” going on here in Pittsburgh … all over the City! Know about a lot more of them because of you, Ruth!!!

September 15, 2010 at 9:52 am

6. Betty A

I agree with Erica. So glad you’re on my blog list.

September 15, 2010 at 7:20 pm

7. You’re awesome Ruthie.

September 16, 2010 at 1:39 pm

8. Pingback: Vinyl DOORS Playing on Record Player « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

9. Pingback: What’s Going On Across the River in Millvale, PA? « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

10. Pingback: Custom Framing for 30 Years and He’s Not Even 50 Yet! « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

11. Pingback: Swivel Stools and Ice Cream Counter at Yetter’s in Millvale « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

12. Pingback: Unexpected Find at Panza Gallery | Ruth E Hendricks Photography