What’s in Your Fridge?

What’s in your fridge?  This is Ellen R.’s fridge.  She bakes delicious cheesecakes.  When the cream cheese goes on sale, she stocks up. Her husband was preparing for guests to watch a big game if I remember it right. I thought I would photograph fridge interiors and exteriors, a kind of portrait. It was a short term project.  I photographed my own fridge inside and out and decided it wasn’t too interesting to look at like Ellen’s.   ( This is her secondary fridge, not the main one in the kitchen! ) I thought the contents an interesting mix.

There used to be a column in a magazine, what three things can you always find in your refrigerator?

1. Laura

In my fridge you will always find skim milk, almond butter and ketchup.

July 18, 2010 at 9:25 am

diet dr. pepper, cottage cheese, and chumus – boring me

July 18, 2010 at 10:22 am

3. Amy M

now i’m in the mood for ellen’s cheescake :-)

July 18, 2010 at 11:52 am

4. erica

I love it! Please do some more fridge-photos!!! salmon of one sort or another / coffee, cold, not beans / fruits …… seems 2/3 healthy! :-)

July 18, 2010 at 4:06 pm

5. erica

“ooffee” that’s my unhealthy food, secret recipe known only to me!!!!!! :-)

July 18, 2010 at 4:08 pm

6. D. B,

Beer and cheesecake?? Interesting combo! I’d love to see a series of refrigerator shots.

July 19, 2010 at 11:00 am