Uncle Frank Drove His 1933 Plymouth to Pick Up the Bride Today (6 images)

We were up at Aunt Linda and Uncle Frank’s today, seeing all the family in town for the wedding last night. Saturday was another wedding and Uncle Frank took his spotless 1933 Plymouth to pick up the bride. He has had the car since 1973 and it a beauty. He added a couple of Just Married signs on the sides and back. Michael(5) is photographing the scene from the porch.

1. Kristin

Very cool car!
    Rick agreed.

June 5, 2011 at 7:13 am

2. What a beauty

June 5, 2011 at 7:32 am

3. Great car.

June 5, 2011 at 8:35 am

4. Cj

You know I am absolutly in love with this car. How much? Ruth, great pics, family and day to photograph a great car. Seriously, this my be my favorite blog shot this year : )

June 5, 2011 at 10:07 am

5. Laura

I love that Michael is taking a photo

June 5, 2011 at 7:16 pm

6. Germaine

I LOVE that car! I’m sure he get’s many offers expecially around prom time. Hum, my birthday’s coming up! Does he rent out?

June 6, 2011 at 1:28 pm

7. Pingback: 90 Miles to Cuba, Flat Ruthie at the Most Southern Point of the USA | Cardboard Me Travels

8. Amazing car!

February 11, 2012 at 7:16 am

9. Pingback: Aunt Linda and Uncle Frank « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

10. What a beautiful car!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

July 22, 2012 at 12:13 am

11. Pingback: 10th Euro Car Oktoberfest Held at Volkswagen of America Westmoreland Sited « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

12. Pingback: 10th Euro Car Oktoberfest Held at Volkswagen of America Westmoreland Site « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

13. That is one awesome ride & my favorite color too!

August 29, 2013 at 11:41 am

14. I just clicked on this randomly, Ruth, liking the sound of Uncle Frank. What a beauty the car is, and the bride too! :) Happy memories!

March 18, 2014 at 9:45 am

15. Pingback: Aerial Photography at the Car Show Monday Night | Ruth E Hendricks Photography