About to Pop and Professional Wrestling on Grant Avenue

You might remember the post where I wrote how I knew I should ALWAYS carry my camera with me. ALWAYS

Friday night Steve asked if I wanted to grab a bite to eat.   It was a long day at school.  Sure.

We drove down to Park Brugges and the line was out the door.  Plan B.  We drove to BRGR and at least a 1/2 hour wait.  Spoon, no reservation? A table might open up at nine.  Okay.

Plan C.  Let’s drive to Millvale and eat at Grant Avenue Bar.

We got to the front of the place and it was Millvale Days!  Who knew? There was a wrestling ring and ropes and a referee and oh my goodness a Ferris Wheel and games and booths and bands and people. People all over the place. Snack stands and cotton candy trailers and NO camera. Well the phone.

We walked around and of course, I’d left my camera in my school bag. At home.  Oh no.

These were shot with an iPhone with about 13% battery left.

1. WOW! Like your plan C. How cool to walk in on Millvale Days. Nice shots with your iPhone. It’s that time of year where some communities have their street festivals.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

September 17, 2012 at 12:53 am

2. Marion Driessen

Hehehe, you did fine with the phone. And I know the feeling ;)

September 17, 2012 at 1:23 am

3. The best camera is the camera you have

September 17, 2012 at 8:01 am

4. thanks to your brave iPhone with about 13% battery left!!!

September 17, 2012 at 9:31 am

So, did you all ever get anything to eat?? Great pictures! There are lots of outside craft fairs and festivals here this time of year, too.

September 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm

6. What a lovely surprise! I love the double-entre of the “about to pop” pic. :)

September 17, 2012 at 8:58 pm