Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside
Inside seems simple enough. Until you start to read all the definitions and think about the multi-meanings
Cut and pasted from Your Dictionary – the dictionary you can understand
- the part lying within; inner side, surface, or part; interior
- the part closest to something specified or implied, as the part of a sidewalk closest to the buildings
- INFORMAL the internal organs of the body, as the stomach and intestines
- on or in the inside; internal
- of or suited for the inside
- working or used indoors; indoor
- ☆ known only to insiders; secret or private: the inside story
- BASEBALL passing between home plate and the batter
- on or to the inside; within
in or to the inside or inner part of
within the limits of: inside an hour
Murphy inside the van looking outside.
Cool enough on Friday to take Murphy to the Post Office so I could mail something. He WAS in the back seat. Moved himself up to the passenger seat while Maura and I were inside and wouldn’t budge for the short trip home. Yes, I worried about air bag deployment and the seat belt dinging alarm sound the whole way. We made it. He does have a harness that attaches to a seat belt for car trips.
We were safe inside the house as Mark held the iPad showing the violent storm while I shot the rain and blowing trees outside. This is the storm where Laura and James lost power for 5 days and Marlene and Donald( Roanoke VA) lost it for 8.
Maura waits inside looking outside for the guests.
Here is the inside of the ceramic fruit bowl Mary gave me when I visited her at Easter time.
The Jesus statue contained inside the clear box was photographed on this trip.
Old fashioned hats in Bedford Springs Resort display with the stairway banisters reflected
Challenge- How to show what one is feeling inside?
Check out fellow bloggers posts. Get the inside scoop.