Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says

When I went to look in my files for signage, I wasn’t surprised to find a ton of them.

I know I’m attracted to writing and the reading of it.

This week’s challenge arrived in my inbox Friday May 31st and I am wondering how it is going to be June in a few minutes.   Last day of school is June 17th.

Hold Five

Caffe Roma

Little Italy

Penguins Home ICe

The Strip District Pittsburgh PA  Penguins Hockey

Sign by Ghost Bicycle

Ghost Bicycle

1. My favourites would have to be the Big Gay Ice cream :-) and the funny parking signs!

June 1, 2013 at 12:19 am

2. Cj

Signs, signs, everywhere signs… I like them all.

June 1, 2013 at 12:19 am

3. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Signs – The Shoe Store | Bastet and Sekhmet

4. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says (Bibracte and Julius Caesar) | What's (in) the picture?

I love those no parking signs. I want to get one of those “break your face” ones.

June 1, 2013 at 8:20 am

6. Love the parking signs :D

June 1, 2013 at 9:11 am

7. Some of these are hilarious, Ruth. I laughed at the Big Gay Ice Cream, and the parking signs. That sad RIP sign, gave me goosebumps.

June 1, 2013 at 10:18 am

8. “Guilt free …” Didn’t take that new Pope long to really change things.
    This is another great collection of photos, Ruth.

June 2, 2013 at 12:41 am

9. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says | Life of 24 Hours

10. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says | Endless Skys

11. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says (What happened to faith?) | What's (in) the picture?

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says (Puerto de las Palomas) | What's (in) the picture?

13. Those are some interesting signs! I wonder what makes ice cream gay… ? ;)

June 3, 2013 at 9:22 pm

• Location. West village NYC

June 3, 2013 at 11:23 pm

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says (Sign Revisited) | What's (in) the picture?