- Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most ( my frequent commenters don’t all have blogs but are good friends around the world who check out the daily photo and write nice comments on the blog- Thanks you to all readers for following the blog!)
- Be thankful. (Thank you Chicago John at fromBartolini Kitchens who nominated me for this award. Wonderful intelligent writing evoking memories of growing up and what was prepared and eaten. He also writes the best comments but I can’t send this award back to him!)
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me. (Okay, that eliminates Greg and Katherine at Rufus Food and Spirits Guide, as Chicago John awarded them too but they write great comments, too!)
- Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded. ( I had better hurry up and do that before I post, YIKES!)
- If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it-
- and unable to copy and paste the award symbol I am posting a reasonable facsimile
Six Readers Whom I Appreciate- Be sure to check out their blogs!
1.implicado see the Poinsettias in Mexico and other cool photos shot by Cedric.
2.smilekiddo Spreading happy faces found EVERYWHERE from a swing set to the pavement. Now I see them, too. There is so much more than that summation but check out Stef’s blog.
3. watchingnolanature If you want a walk in the swamp or a hike in the wood with stunning nature photography check out Carla’s blog. If you live in the north and want to feel warmer head to NOLA.
4. thirdhand art Theresa has a photography blog and is a regular reader and commenter.
5. mark goodwin photography – a photography blogger based in Wales
6. goofy runner my sweet daughter who writes hundreds of comments on the blog. You saw her wedding on my blog recently.
Had to keep up with my daily photo post effort as 2011 comes to a close. Maybe not the clearest shot but I came upon this scene in the kitchen this morning. I made the sock monkey for Anna when she was small and the arms look like they need a little plastic surgery by the seamstress. Anna asked if I could make a PINK sock monkey and would you believe I found the Rockford, red heel socks in PINK and ordered them today. If you need a pair you can order here at Supersockmonkey.